Print These Rules
- Check-in is from 3:00 p.m. on. Check-out is from 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Quiet time is from 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- All permanent camper guests that are staying the night must register and pay $3 per night - all ages.
- Maximum of 6 people at any site at any time!
- Maximium of 2 dogs at any site at any time! Control your pets at all times. Do not leave animals behind to bark. Do not leave poop behind. Control them and clean up or leave them at home!
- Patrons must be 21 to make a reservation with a valid credit card in his/her name.
- There is a maximum of 5 MPH speed limit.
- Boat parking is free down behind the office.
- No fireworks of any kind in the campground - ever.
- No washing of vehicles, boats, etc. Permanent campers may clean up PRIOR to the 4th of July.
- No ATVs or golf carts.
- Dispose of trash in the dumpsters. Do not dump trash at site or in fire rings. A clean-up fee will be charged.
- No smoking inside of any area of Hemlock Hideaway. Dispose of butts properly.
- Turn off your water when you are not at your camp site. We have high water pressure and if a hose blows, there goes everyone's water.
- Follow all rules and be respectful of one another and everyone will have an awesome vacation.
HHC is privately owned and operated since 1999. Any issues, talk to the owners Ted and Betsy Weimert.
Store/office hours: Open by 9:00 a.m. daily
Pool/game room hours: Open by 10:30 a.m. daily.